Do you have any of these symptoms?
Brittle hair and nails
Fibrocystic breasts or ovaries
Long recovery period after any activity
Inability to concentrate
Need naps in the afternoon
There are over 300 symptoms of Thyroid disease. Why is thyroid disease a silent epidemic?
Thyroid Disease Is Iodine Deficiency Disease.
- Iodine is a trace mineral needed for metabolism at the level of every cell in the body, including the breasts, pancreas, brain, stomach, adrenal glands, skin, salivary glands, and cerebral spinal fluid.
- T3 hormone (bioactive) is made up of 3 atoms of iodine. T4 hormone (storage) is made up of 4 atoms of iodine.
- The thyroid, ovaries, and white blood cells make T1, T2, T3, and T4 hormones.
- The body requires 12.5 g/day of iodine for full sufficiency. Of that, the thyroid takes 6 mg/day, the breasts take 5 mg, and the other glands, including the ovaries, grab about 2 mg.
“Autoimmunity exists when the body decides that healthy cells are foreign invaders and mounts an attack against itself. In this unfortunate case of “friendly fire,” our bodies become reluctant victims of our environment and of our choices—from the foods we eat to the thoughts we think.”
– Free Your voice Heal Your Thyroid
Did you know that…
- 1 in 5 Americans are diagnosed with thyroid disease
- Eighty-percent of thyroid disease is experienced by women
- Fifty percent of cases going undiagnosed
- Eight-four percent of women with thyroid disease are autoimmune
- Type O blood is genetically prone to hypothyroidism, and approximately 46% of the population is type O
- Of women who have thyroid disease, an estimated 80% have fibrocystic breasts
“The relationship between hypothyroidism and breast cancer has been known for at least one hundred years… there is a direct relationship between breast cancer and regions of the world where iodine is deficient.”David Brownstein, MD
The physical thyroid requires iodine to manage energy for every cell in the body, as well as to regulate heart function. The metaphysical thyroid governs communication of all types, verbal and bodily, as well as balances self-expression and creative expression.
The Turtle Spot is at the Thyroid.
The neck is ‘the way of the turtle’ where you change from being an animal to a human. – Matthew Wood
Thyroid disease is a condition of dampness, lethargy, tired, hot. Use Turtle Medicine Black walnut, Ashwagandha, Iris, Collinsonia, Gingko
You are born to heal yourself. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist. It only takes a commitment to you.
If you are diagnosed with thyroid disease, or any disease, you are simply out of balance and you can reverse it naturally, by your choices.
The Freedom to Choose is the Power to Heal.
You don’t have to take a hormone for the rest of your life. Synthetic hormones block communication between all the glands of the endocrine system. Simply come back into balance and your thyroid come back online to make its own. You always have a choice. Your body is meant to function on its own if you give it the right tools: the tools of nature.
The key is to refocus on you, and the language of your body.
Bring Your Body Back Into Balance Naturally
Rosanne Lindsay uses Applied Kinesiology to access information to identify nutrient deficiencies and toxicities, and to create custom herbal tinctures as part of a custom 8-week protocol. In addition to replenishing lost minerals, healing foods and medicinal teas are recommended to help cleanse and support the liver, kidneys, colon, and lymph. Yoga and meditation or other energy healing modalities may be suggested to enhance your plan to bring you back into balance.